The latest trends in Fencing
The fences we use, mainly serve two functions: design and privacy. They are very important to create privacy even if you have little area. Like for instance if you want to cover an area with animals, plants or flowers, post and rail fencing can be used. They not only mark the property line but they also make your garden or your backyard look more stylish and alluring to the eyes.
There are various types of fencing available in the market and each has its own pros and cons. However the choice of fence for your garden or your backyard depends totally on your personal preference and requirements. However if you need to consider few suggestions before going for any kind of fencing you can consider the following points:
- How much fencing do you need?
- What is the general outlay of your backyard or garden?
- What kind of home do you own; it is cottage or a ranch or it has modern design??
- What is your budget?
Well we will be discussing some various other types of fencing options which you can use.
- Wooden Panel Fencing: Wood panel fencing is the most traditional type of fencing and provides you ultimate privacy and keep the unwanted out. They can be painted or stained in various colors and therefore they are the most popular fencing options. Because it’s wooden they are more prone to fungal attack.
- Post and Rail fencing: If you a picture of those old fashioned farm fence then you are close to the post and rail fencing type. They are ideal to give that vintage look to your garden (if you want) and also for dividing the property line. If you have gardens with plants and flowers, the post and rail fencing is ideal for their protection.
- Vinyl Fencing: If you want to have fencing and you don’t have time for its maintenance then vinyl fencing is the best option available. Unlike the fencing made of sustainable timber, this is zero maintenance fencing which is to provide long lasting services. There no fading or rotting of this type of fencing.
- Polymer fencing: they have a similar look like that of wrought iron fencing but when durability is concerned, they are like vinyl fencing. It is good for a fence with a door but it cannot be used as equine fencing.